Due to significant damage, our food pantry is currently under repair and food pantry services have been moved to a temporary location at 1333 Iris Avenue (Broadway & Iris).
Debido al daño en nuestro edificio, el banco de comida de EFAA está en reparación y se ha cambiado en un lugar temproal en 1333 Avenida Iris (Broadway y Iris).
EFAA Remote Food Pantry / EFAA Banco de Comida Temporal
1333 Iris Ave
SE Corner of the Broadway/Iris Campus near the ball fields
En la esquina al sureste del Condado De Boulder al lado de los campos de béisbol
Hours of Operation /Horario
- Monday/Lunes 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Tuesday/Martes 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Wednesday/Miercoles 12:00 – 3:30 pm
- Thursday/Jueves 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Friday/Viernes 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS
Front Desk volunteers will report for their volunteer shifts at our main office at 1575 Yarmouth Ave.
Food Pantry & Intake volunteers will report for their volunteer shifts at our new pantry location at 1333 Iris Ave.
Volunteer Shift Changes:
EFAA has resumed a semi-regular volunteer shift schedule as indicated below. Volunteers may continue to monitor the volunteer schedule and schedule themselves via Volgistics.
- Monday: 9:00 – noon, 11:30 – 2:30 & 2:00 – 4:30
- Tuesday: 9:00 – noon, 11:30 – 2:30 & 2:00 – 4:30
- Wednesday: 11:30 – 2:30 & 2:00 – 4:30
- Thursday: 9:00 – noon, 11:30 – 2:30 & 2:00 to 4:30 (3:30 – 6:30 shift cancelled)
- Friday: 9:00 – noon, 11:30 – 2:30 & 2:00 to 4:30
Parking Note: We’re asking staff & volunteers to please park in the county lot that is located just east of the campus on the north side of the baseball fields. There is ample parking in this lot and although marked as county employee only parking, volunteers are authorized to park in this lot. You may access this lot by heading north on 16th St. from Iris Ave. or if the gate is closed, enter through the Boulder County campus parking lot area. Of course, if you have a disability or need to park closer, you may certainly park in the lot outside of the main entrance. Click here for parking map.
We are always seeking new volunteers! Please visit our volunteer page for more information.