YOUR PARTICIPATION EMPOWERS FAMILIES TO THRIVE
TEAM FUNDRAISING MAKES A DIFFERENCE
• Encourage and inspire employees to rally around a cause
• Employees at all levels become philanthropists through many small gifts that add up to make a difference
• Create a sense of solidarity in the work place, regardless of title or rank
• Encourage both team-building and competition
• Provide a tangible way for companies and their employees to feel “plugged in” to their community
THE CHALLENGE KICK OFF
Phase One: Fundraising Campaign
• Companies run a customized peer-to-peer fundraising campaign for Emergency Family Assistance Association (EFAA)
• Departments and individuals form teams to hit their fundraising goals – these teams promote their efforts through social media, email, fun work-based contests, etc.
• All team and individual fundraisers work toward a company-wide goal, with a company-determined match incentive from the business (e.g. 100% dollar-for-dollar or up to a certain dollar amount match)
Phase Two: Kick Ball Tournament
• Raise a minimum of $3,000 during the campaign and get to send a team to compete against other participating companies in the “Kick it Home for Families” Kickball Tournament
• Fundraising successes are tied to kickball game perks
• Every employee who raises funds during the campaign is invited to join for beer, food trucks, t-shirts, and prizes, regardless of whether they are on the kickball team or not
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
Here’s what your company will need to participate:
• Select an individual or team who will be your company’s Kick It Home Coordinator. This person should be well connected within the business and not afraid to lead the fundraising efforts to get to your goal.
• Set a company-wide fundraising and participation goal and identify the match the company will make for the campaign.
• An employee base interested in making a difference while having fun and building workplace connections.
Here’s what you’ll get from EFAA:
• Personal support from campaign conception and customized fundraising goal-making through campaign implementation and kickball tournament logistics.
• A digital toolkit with communications schedules, email and letter templates, example social media posts, instructions for using the peer-to-peer fundraising platform, and information about EFAA and its mission.
• Speaking opportunities from staff for employees to learn more about EFAA during the campaign.
Contact Sara Joss, Development & Events Manager: email@example.com or 303-951-7676 to get started.