We offer financial assistance for critical necessities to help stabilize households and prevent homelessness.
Direct financial assistance is available to qualifying households in the City of Boulder and Mountain Communities of Boulder County in the form of direct payment to vendors, helping to cover* things like:
- Deposits or rental/mortgage payments for housing
- Mobile home taxes or liens
- Energy-based utility bill assistance
- Upcoming minor medical, dental or vision expenses
- Upcoming minor car repairs
- ID cards or birth certificates
- Bus tickets
- Hotel vouchers for short-term stays for families experiencing homelessness
*Assistance amount can vary.
EFAA may also help participants connect with other organizations and resources for needs outside of EFAA’s services. This can include things like childcare, job training, home repair, healthcare and financial guidance.