EFAA offers a variety of housing supports, including over fifty housing units throughout Boulder County. Learn more about how EFAA can help your family below.
EFAA Housing Program
EFAA’s Housing Program supports families with children under the age of 18 who are at risk of/ currently experiencing homelessness. EFAA strives to help as many families as possible, but assistance is dependent on the number of units available. If you live in the City of Boulder and want to learn more about the program and see if you qualify, call EFAA’s front desk at (303) 442-3042. If you live in Boulder County mountain communities, call (720)422-7813.
For East Boulder County housing assistance, people living in…
- Lafayette, Louisville, Erie, and Superior should call Sister Carmen at 303.665.4342 to see if you qualify for assistance.
- Longmont, Lyons, Niwot and Allenspark should call OUR Center at 303.772.5529 to see if you qualify for assistance.
Families living in EFAA housing are paired with a child-focused case manager for ongoing support for the entire family. Learn more about our children’s program here.
Other Housing Supports
EFAA aims to prevent homelessness through a variety of housing supports, including…
- Financial assistance for rental and mortgage payments
- Housing Stabilization Program, a multi-month rental assistance program to help participant maintain their housing and achieve financial stability and independence
- Bringing School Home, a partnership with Boulder Housing Partners that helps families with children aged 0-5 access affordable housing