Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us. It only takes a little time to make a big difference!
How To Apply
Since we are unable to orient and onboard new volunteers in person due to COVID-19, all new volunteer onboarding materials will be accessible to you via our volunteer portal after you submit your volunteer application.
After submitting your application, you may simply log in to your volunteer account to see available opportunities, schedule yourself for volunteer shifts and access all onboarding and training materials.
All volunteers are required to adhere to EFAA’s COVID-19 protocols.
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A VOLUNTEER SHIFT IF:
- You are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, headache, sore throat, muscle or body aches, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea or new loss of taste or smell.
- You are concerned about your own health or exposure.
- You undertake activity of higher exposure risk; air travel, participation in large group gatherings, travel to hot spots, etc.
If you sign up for a volunteer shift and develop symptoms, become concerned about your own heath or exposure or undertake activity of higher risk exposure as indicated above, please notify us and CANCEL YOUR VOLUNTEER SHIFT.
We apologize for any inconvenience but at this time:
- We are unable to accommodate groups.
- We are unable to accommodate individuals who need to complete required service hours including court-ordered community service, school service or other required hours.
- Our minimum volunteer age is 15 without an adult. Volunteers under age 18 must complete this application with a parent or guardian.