EFAA offers a variety of housing supports, including over fifty housing units throughout Boulder County. Learn more about how EFAA can help your family below.
EFAA Housing Program
EFAA’s Housing Program supports families with children under the age of 18 who are at risk of/ currently experiencing homelessness. EFAA strives to help as many families as possible, but assistance is dependent on the number of units available. If you live in the City of Boulder and want to learn more about the program and see if you qualify, call EFAA’s front desk at (303) 442-3042. If you live in Boulder County mountain communities, call (720)422-7813.
For East Boulder County housing assistance, people living in…
- Lafayette, Louisville, Erie, and Superior should call Sister Carmen at 303.665.4342 to see if you qualify for assistance.
- Longmont, Lyons, Niwot and Allenspark should call OUR Center at 303.772.5529 to see if you qualify for assistance.
Families living in EFAA housing are paired with a child-focused case manager for ongoing support for the entire family. Learn more about our children’s program here.
Other Housing Supports
EFAA aims to prevent homelessness through a variety of housing supports, including…
- Financial assistance for rental and mortgage payments
- Housing Stabilization Program, a multi-month rental assistance program to help participant maintain their housing and achieve financial stability and independence
- Bringing School Home, a partnership with Boulder Housing Partners that helps families with children aged 0-5 access affordable housing
Learn More About Our Services
Other Food Programs
Mobile Food Bank
Through a partnership between EFAA, Community Food Share and Harvest of Hope Food Bank, a Mobile Food Bank is available at Nest Communities (4990 Osage Drive) in South Boulder.
The Colorado Pet Pantry is at EFAA on the fourth Thursday of every month from 3:00- 5:00 PM (Nov-March from 2:30-4:30). The Colorado Pet Pantry provides a variety of pet foods to choose from to help you feed the furry members of your family!
EFAA has an nutritionist available to help you. Find out how to improve your health and get the most out of your visit to EFAA’s food bank by scheduling a virtual consultation. Call 303-951-7667 to learn more.
You can also attend one of our Nutrition Dinners to learn more about how to live a healthy lifestyle on a budget. Free food and childcare is provided.
There are other food resources in our community that may be able to help you. Visit EFAA’s resources page to learn more.